Thursday, July 05, 2007

CFUnited '07 experience

This was my first CFUnited conference and I was amazed with the energy and passion of ColdFusion community. I have been to other non-CF conferences earlier and I can say that I had never seen such passionate and loyal developer community. The interaction that I had with folks there was really awesome and much valuable. The excitement and buzz around ColdFusion 8 was tremendous and all of us in the team are really excited with the response. I am sure ColdFusion 8 will be the best ColdFusion release so far.

All the sessions around CF8 including my session on "CFML Enhancements in ColdFusion 8" were full packed sessions and were very well received. Thanks a lot guys if you attended my session :-). Here are the slides for my session in case you missed it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rupesh,

It was great to meet you and some of the other guys from the CF8 team. Hope to see you at more CF events soon... latest at CFUnited 2008 right!

All the best with getting CF8 done'n'dusted.

Darren

Anonymous said...

Sam here. Good to meet you Rupesh and all the best getting CF8 out the door!

Rupesh Kumar said...

@Darren,
Thanks a lot. It was really great talking to you over the breakfast and in the bus ride. Hope to see you again.


@Sam,
It was a pleasure to meet you. I really appreciate all the valuable feedbacks that you have provided which has helped making CF8 an awesome release. Thanks a lot.
Hope to see you again Sam.